This story is about Clara. This week, Orlando the coach asks Clara to represent Morro Verde at the Football Association's Youth Council.
Vocabulary: In this activity, you have to match the words from the comic with the descriptions
Match the words to the descriptions
Activity 2: In this activity, you have to read statements about the story so far and decide if they are true or false.
True or false?
Activity 3: This activity is about expressions with the very 'get'. You have to drag the verbs into the correct sentences so that they match the descriptions.
Phrases with 'get'
1. What did Clara think of her neighbourhood at the beginning of the story?
2. How do you think Clara feels now?
3. Are you always proud about where you are from?
4. Do you have neighbourhoods in your city that are poor?
5. How does that affect the people who live there?
Tell us your answers in the comments section below.
|10||Bosnia and Herzegovina||16333|
|8||West Ham United||7354|
Practise your reading skills.